K’NEX Control Crane Building Set
|Model Name||K’NEX Control Crane Building Set –|
|Number of Pieces||679|
|Educational Objective||Team Building Skills, Dexterity, Spatial Reasoning, Motor Skills, STEM|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17 x 2.75 x 14 inches|
About this item
- Build it: build an authentic, working replica of a crane that you can control! Over 600 parts, including a battery-powered motor. 2 AA batteries are required, but not included
- Control it: rotate the jib back and forth, position the trolley, and raise & lower the hook. Can you pick up and set down The cargo boxes without dropping them?
- Stem learning fun: building with K’NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects.
- K’nex rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call!