KID K’NEX – Oodles of Pals Building Set
|Age Range (Description)||36 months to 999 months|
|Number of Pieces||116|
|Educational Objective||Team Building Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving Skills, STEM|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 3.25 x 14 inches|
About this item
- 116 PIECES TO PLAY – The K’NEX Oodles of Pals contains 116 large and flexible parts and pieces that allow young builders to create designs of varying sizes and difficulty. Each piece is a bright color to make every creation stand out!
- WITH SPECIAL PARTS AND PIECES – This set comes with special parts and pieces that are only found in Kid K’NEX sets. Build awesome models with colorful eyes, spinning wheels, tractor scoops, big feet, and curly tails!
- BOUNDLESS BUILDING IDEAS – Unleash your kids’ creativity and help what they imagine come alive with this building set! This set includes 60 building ideas that will let your children build and construct structures of varying sizes and difficulty.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS – Allow your kid to explore and construct models with this 115-piece building set! This play set comes with an instructions sheet that contains 60 suggested model ideas in this pack.
- STEAMagination – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a preschooler’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every KID K’NEX building set. Building with KID K’NEX puts preschoolers on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS – KID K’NEX supports key areas of a preschooler’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY – KID K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.